Cookies policy of the website willaluna.pl
Do you know that:
1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Service User and are designed to use the Website.
Files of this type usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service or entities cooperating with it.
2. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
to create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
to maintain a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service;
The Service uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies.
They are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser)
They are files stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until their deletion by the User
1. Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows to store cookies in the User’s end device.
2. Users of the Service can change settings in this scope.
3. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information is provided in the section below or the documentation of the Internet browser.
5. Cookie files placed in the end device of the Service User and can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
Important for you:
1. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the User uses the Service.
2. For this purpose, they may store information about the User’s navigation path or the time of staying on the website.
3. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How to disable cookies?
2. Most browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings.
3. If you do not want to receive cookies, you must change your browser settings.
And how to manage the cookie settings?
In order to manage the cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In the main application window, select Tools> Internet Options> Privacy In the Settings area, move the slider up as much as possible. This will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the main browser window (upper right corner) click on the Google Chrome Settings icon.
Select the Settings> tab; Show advanced settings In the Privacy> section; Content settings In the Cookies option select the “Block cookies and data from third party websites” button Select the Ready button.
In the main program window, click on Tools> Options> Privacy Select the option “Firefox will use user settings”, the first position “Always use private mode” and the last position “Accept cookies” must be unchecked (i.e. there must be an empty square next to them) In the Settings area, move the slider up as much as possible. This will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the Safari drop-down menu, you must select Preferences> Security Here you select the security level under “Accept cookies”
Browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced> Cookies Check the “Never accept cookies” option Click OK